At inMotionNow, we provide workflow software and expertise that helps marketing and design teams do the work they love. We pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment, enabling our people to be the best they can be and grow their skills and careers – we’re a proud recipient of the Triangle Business Journals’ 2016 Best Place to Work award.
We are seeking a Product Support Specialist to join our world-class customer success team, helping create raving fans out of our users. The Product Support Specialist is responsible for assisting customers by providing product and service information, resolving issues, and driving product usage. You will be the go-to person for customers looking for answers, and you are crucial to our future product development efforts since you are the most insightful on the needs of our users from your daily interactions with them.
What You’ll Do:
- Create great impressions with customers by being helpful and enthusiastic
- Become a product expert, serving as the first line of support by answering incoming phone and e-mail support cases, documenting cases, and resolving customer issues
- Become the voice of the customer, helping the Product Development team identify errors, bugs, and product improvements based on the requirements and preferences of the customer
- Support ongoing customer management and retention activities, including research to determine the root cause of an issue or problem
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues, identifying the best approach for retaining business based on a client’s situation
- Contribute to customer-facing knowledge base by authoring and maintaining articles
- Contribute to Testing and QA on product development fixes and new releases
What We Look For:
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and improving the way organizations work
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to customer inquiries, and drafting concise and informative e-mails
- Demonstrated ability to listen, assess, determine, and communicate corrective measures
- Outstanding organization, planning, and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and able to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness and ability to learn new software products quickly
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication, including your teammates and other coworkers
- Familiarity with customer success software like Salesforce and Desk.com
- A minimum of 1-2 years of customer service/support role within the SaaS industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred
As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if inMotionNow is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. We are excited to learn more about you! --> http://bit.ly/2mICZpu
What We Offer:
Development, Coaching, and Mentoring: we provide our teammates with opportunities to stretch in their career and the training needed to continue honing your skillset.
Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to rise within our organization.
Great Work Environment: we work hard and make sure we enjoy the work we do; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!