inMotionNow is one of the Triangle’s fastest growing software-as-a-service companies. As a proud recipient of the Triangle Business Journals’ 2016 Best Place to Work award, we are a company focused on continuing to build an incredible culture. Our software is focused on the marketing sector, providing project management and review and approval capabilities that helps enterprise teams like the LA Dodgers, Nasdaq, and Habitat for Humanity. We pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment, enabling our people to be the best they can be and grow their skills and careers.
As we continue our high growth, we are seeking a Vice President of Customer Success to serve on the Senior Leadership Team as an advocate for our valued customer base. As our VP of Customer Success, you will work cross-functionally with both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure continued service excellence from onboarding through to application use and account management. You’ll work with your CS team to create raving fans of our users, and act as their advocate during internal product development meetings.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the adoption, support, retention, and growth of our customer base. You will develop and execute end-user onboarding programs, oversee the entire customer lifecycle, and own all hiring and management decisions for our team of customer success managers and support representatives.
What You’ll Need:
- Leadership and Communication skillset: in addition to the analytical and process-oriented capability, candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills to provide senior leadership and guidance to members of the Customer Success team; coach and mentor to foster an energized, motivating work environment, and positive business outcomes
- Negotiation and Relationship-building skillset: you will take charge of proactively managing and tracking the Customer Success team’s efforts to ensure adoption, satisfaction, and renewal for all accounts; as some clients may face challenges adopting new software, there may be instances where you need to directly interact with clients to facilitate adoption
- Analytical mindset: inMotionNow is a very data-driven organization; candidates should have a strong analytical skillset to optimize our existing metrics/operations leads to establish relevant data-driven metrics to improve customer experience; existing CS tools include: Salesforce, ClientSuccess and Pendo (client usage tracking software)
- Cross-Departmental Experience: as a member of the senior leadership team, you will lead collaboration efforts with Sales and Marketing to ensure customer alignment, assisting in the sales process as required for enterprise-level opportunities
- Process Orientation: you will lead the efforts to research and then recommend to the senior leadership team how to balance direct client engagement with a more automated, scalable training and onboarding process that results in successful customer implementations
- CS Department Facilitation Skills: you will identify new functional roles, process improvements, technology requirements, and key performance indicators in support of the growth and maturity of the department
- Support Management Experience: in addition to the account management and onboarding functions, you will oversee our support process, including phone and email tickets; oversee the maintenance of the self-service support channels such as the knowledge base, video tutorials and other learning materials
What We Look For:
- A minimum of 10+ years of team leadership experience, preferably in a SaaS organization, or in an organization with a Marketing/Creative/Agency focus
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops, especially around change management and strategy
- Expertise in working with medium-size to complex enterprise accounts at the senior business level to foster buy-in from the top-down
- Knowledge of SaaS product and platform features, capabilities, and best practices
- Experience working with rapidly growing software businesses a plus
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities and/or projects and meeting deadlines
- Previous management experience and, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree are required
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% to assist in sales meetings and customer engagement is required
As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if inMotionNow is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. We are excited to learn more about you! -->http://bit.ly/1RzXGNb